Book dating guest lexington online

On the market in February 2017 for

On the market in February 2017 for $1, 6905 million. Has a brick pathway to the entryway which was once a 300 year old cottage that now makes up the foyer of this spacious 3,000 square foot home.Featuring 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, this two-story residence has been renovated with an abundance of modern improvements.

||

On the market in February 2017 for $1, 6905 million. Has a brick pathway to the entryway which was once a 300 year old cottage that now makes up the foyer of this spacious 3,000 square foot home.

Featuring 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, this two-story residence has been renovated with an abundance of modern improvements.

, 6905 million. Has a brick pathway to the entryway which was once a 300 year old cottage that now makes up the foyer of this spacious 3,000 square foot home.Featuring 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, this two-story residence has been renovated with an abundance of modern improvements.

Both the main house and rented apartment received sensitive but significant BNT upgrades in 2013-2014.

Keith Forbes graphic.7 Savannah Road, Hamilton Parish, CR01.

Flanking the residence on either side are two cottages, both with two additional bedrooms, and one with a kitchen and living room.

The grounds also feature a storage building and large garage. The house that stands today is a circa 1700 mansion, one of the earliest in the area, once near a bridge across a creek from the sea to a marsh.

Later, the house ownership passed from Bridger Goodrich to Edward Goodrich.

The house today, after many subsequent owners and most recently the Bermuda National Trust (BNT), the present owner, has the Bridge House Apartment, an office and artist's studio.

Across the threshold, circles of thick glass are embedded in the floor allowing light into the quarters below where slaves once lived.

Beyond the house are the old stables and a guest cottage.6 Bellvue Drive, Paget Parish PG06. With a newly finished sweeping driveway to a large roundabout.

He was the personal doctor of Governor William Popple and became a councilor, vestryman, Justice of the Peace in 1763, briefly Chief Justice in 1749 and, like his father-in-law, President of the Council, member of the Executive Council of the Bermuda Government. He purchased Paget Island - then called Paget Ford Island and 36.35 acres - in St. There is a large tomb in his honor on the left, shortly after you enter the ancient church of St. Others, including James, William and Thomas, were born in the old town above.

Tags: , ,